Thursday 13 November 2008

Memory Lane

I dream a lot, almost every day and I remember all my dreams in details although after awhile, it will seems a little vague. Today I had a dream which takes me down to memory lane. In the dream, I was around 12 years old(??), probably, as one of my cousin sis is still a child.Well, I was going shopping with them and my aunt in some shopping mall. We were shopping for something which in reality is what I wanted as well ^^, shoes! We were looking for shoes that we like and I don't know why, for some reason, the shopkeeper is giving us free shoes! Such good luck!!

I was happy to stumble upon such bargain and so began to search for something I would like! But, I could never find anything that I like or even if I like that specific design, there is no longer my size in stock!! So sad. Woke up feeling a bit disappointed. Anyway, it does seems like a good dream as I somehow get to relived that moment when all of us were children and hanging out together. Can't wait to go back home to see everyone!!

2 comments:

feiz said...

Hohohoho!!! long time no see, our sweet Eexin. We can't wait to see both Jin Wei and you as well!!!

Xin said...

Hei Feiz... It really has been a long time since we last met!^^