Friday 9 January 2009

I spotted a Bird





Freezing winter nights these days!! Brrr...... Well, literally spotted a bird outside my window. I'm not an expert on bird species, so don't intend to find out what kind of bird is that. If anyone knows, feel free to let me know! ;D

It has its back facing me, and I started snapping some photos, and it just turns around and stare at me like saying "What are you doing secretly taking my photos?!" in an angry tone! Kind of cute expression.

Recently, my days were not going very well... Things were not running smoothly and I've got a fine from the bank!!! Argh!! Really really great!!! Can't believe I got a fine!! Coughing out that amount of money is really making me and my pocket crying!! Sigh... Hopefully everything will be alright in the new year and may all the good lucks come flying at me!!

No comments: