Thursday 23 October 2008

Early presents!



It was bright and sunny as we stepped out of our flat and I was feeling a little excited as well as nervousness in my system. Well, it all began when Jin said that he will get me a new camera for my birthday and so I began to research on all types of camera that is in the market right now. It was a wrong move as the search makes me more agitated to have the camera even before my birthday arrive. After a few persuasions from me, Jin finally promised to get me an early birthday present! Yippee!!

Lucky for me, Curry's Digital store had just renovated and sporting a new look to its store featuring a lot of hands on on their goods, for example, cameras, mobile phones, laptops and so on. The first thing I tried on was the Canon G9, a digital compact camera, which after intensely researching through the web, was a camera which fits into all my criteria. But being the indecisive person that I am, I was also looking at Sony's Alpha-200, a digital SLR, which was the same price as Canon G9. Stuck between the two cameras, I went to and fro from one camera to another until I gave up, and drag Jin along(he is looking at XBox 360 at the moment) to help me with my decision.

With Jin beside me, the decision went fairly quick. After a few question from him, I decided to purchase Canon G9. Period. So, we had the salesperson to help us with the purchase and during lunchtime, we were back in the flat with my new camera! While I was playing with my new toy, Jin was researching on Xbox 360. I knew he is keen on getting the Xbox for some time now as there are plenty of games around for the console which Jin loves to play but because he just got me my present early, he decided not to get the Xbox yet.

So, after lunch, I told him I am getting him an early birthday present as well, a Xbox 360. He did not agree at first as his reason was that he would like to wait till christmas and it is not his birthday yet. Well, I was not easily convince by the reasons and so at around 2.30pm, I decided to go to get the Xbox myself. Before I even open the door, Jin stopped me and asked me to wait for him as he wants to come along as well! LOL

We went back to Curry's but they ran out of stock, so we looked at Games and HMV, and decided to purchase it at HMV. During the evening, we were both happily playing with our new birthday presents and our pockets running low on cash! Spending away!! Hahaha.... but somehow worth it! Each got their birthday presents early!

No comments: